Welcome

 

Hi, I'm Urszula, I am a local cat (and small animals) sitter, covering all Dunfermline. I'm fully insured and PVG checked. I look after indoor cats and also those who go outdoor. This is my Facebook business page Cosy Paws Dunfermline and I'm happy to accept cat sitting inquiries via the messages here. 


What I offer: 

* cat sitting visit once or twice a day 

* to feed your cat

* to clean bowls & change the water

* to take care of the litter box

* play time with your cat and cuddles if she/he will like it

* daily (or twice a day) updates with pictures to make you feel at ease

* initial meeting to meet you and your cat/cats, discuss care arrangements and collect the key

* for small animals (hamsters, guinea pigs, rabbits, fish) I offer flexible visits according to your needs


There is not set leng time for a visit, usually it's 20-30 minutes but sometimes I will stay up to one hour when your cat needs more attention or cuddles. I talk to cats almost all the time during the visits so it sometimes may sounds funny.


I'm 41 and I was a long stay at home mum. I enjoy being outdoors and my passion is sewing. All my life I had dogs and I thought that I'm a dog person but four years ago I adopted a cat called Poppy from the shelter. Now I'm definitely a cat person! I really enjoy being a cat sitter so it's not only a job for me!


I'm happy to answer all your questions and discuss doubts as I know how hard it can be to leave your kitty at home and have a cat sitter coming.


Cat sitting rates are starting from £12 for once a day visits and £19 for twice a day visits. For Christmas & New Year(24/12-02/01) and Easter it's £22 twice a day and £15 once a day. I accept cash and bank transfer payments.

Hope to speak to you soon!

Comments